Latest Fire Poker Set

This one was a new design that the customer had sent me photos of that he had wanted something similar and I added to their basic idea till it became this design. It took a bit longer than I had planned to make it. There where a few set backs, such as the leaf snapping off the handle on the last heat.( Really hate when that happens, I finished the day early after that) And I did a few changes along the way as I started adding to it, such as the handle for the broom and which way the j hooks where placed. All in all though I’m really happy with how it turned out. I will definitely be making similar ones in the future. Let me know what you think.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s